(This is for a paper, hardcopy format of the pattern, which will be mailed to you. It is not for a .pdf download.)
Atelier Scämmit's "Artesane" Blouse and Dress Pattern
Straight blouse with shortened gathered sleeves above a wristband or simple short sleeves. Lined yoke with diagonal cutting at the front, and a nice V low-necked at the back with a thin tab above. Some gathers with little volume below back and front parts. Declinable into a dress (elasticated waist or not). French seems and sheath finishes.
- Level: Intermediate
- Pattern for sizes : 34 to 48 (European) / 4 to 18 (US) / 6 to 20 (UK).
- Bust measurement: 80 to 115 cm (31 to 45 inches)
- Seam allowances included
- Bilingual English-French pattern
What you will learn with this pattern:
- Lining a yoke without any visible seam
- Assembling a sleeve
- Making French seams
- Clean finishing for a v-neck collar
Supplies for sizes 34 to 48 (European) / 4 to 18 (US) / 6 to 20 (UK) :
- Fabric (blouse version): 130/130/130/150/150/150/160/160 x 140 cm wide (= 52/52/52/60/60/60/63/63 x 55”) or 140/140/140/20/210/210/210/210 x 110 cm wide (= 55/55/55/83/83/83/83/83 x 43”)
- Fabric (dress version) : add from + 50 cm (= 20”) for non elasticated waist version, to + 100 cm (= 40”) for elasticated waist version, from blouse version
- Buttons : 3 x 1 cm (= 0,4”)
- Fusible grainline : max 1 m (= 40”)
- Elastic band (dress version) : (waist + 4 cm (= 1.6”)) x 5 mm (= 0.25”)
Recommended fabrics :
- Weight: light to medium (120-270 gsm or 4-8 oz.)
- Fabric: batist, crêpe, viscose, silk...
- Stretch factor: 0 to 10% max