(This is for a paper, hardcopy format of the pattern, which will be mailed to you. It is not for a .pdf download.)
Atelier Scämmit's "Vertige" Blouse and Dress Pattern
A slightly fitted blouse, buttoned front with no bodice dart. The V-shaped back yoke with a ruffled or non-ruffled edge gives this timeless blouse its allure. Lined yoke without any visible seam and French seams. This blouse can also be made as a dress.
- Level: Intermediate
- Pattern for sizes : 34 to 48 (European) / 4 to 18 (US) / 6 to 20 (UK).
- Bust measurement: 80 to 115 cm (31 to 45 inches)
- Seam allowances included
- Bilingual English-French pattern
What you will learn with this pattern :
- Making French seams
- Lining a yoke without any visible seam (all-in-one facing method)
- Making a bias tape
- Assembling a sleeve
- Making a simplified button placket
- Finishing a neckline or armscye with simplified bias tape
Supplies for sizes 34 to 48 (European) / 4 to 18 (US) / 6 to 20 (UK) :
- Fabric (blouse version) : 130/130/130/130/140/150/200/200 cm x 140 cm wide (=52/52/52/52/56/60/79/79” x 55” wide) or 220/220/220/220/220/230/230/230 cm x 110 cm wide (=87/87/87/87/87/91/91/91” x 43” wide)
- Fabric (dress version) : add + 60 cm (=24”) all sizes and width
- Fusible interfacing : max 60 cm (=24”)
- Buttons diameter 8-10 mm (=0.3-0.4”) : 4 (dress) or 6 (blouse)
Recommended fabrics :
- Weight : very light to medium (90 to 260 gsm)
- Fabric : batist, crepe, light denim, seersucker...
- Stretch factor : 0 to 10 % max